First-AV.co.uk Medium MOL® Recessed Butterfly Latch Offset Bottom Half L9075/928 L9075/928
Medium MOL® Recessed Butterfly Latch in Deep Dish with 27mm / 1 1/16" Offset on Bottom Half of the Dish
Securely close your case with a Penn Elcom MOL® automatic positioning latch mounted in a medium recessed dish. For use on small to medium-sized cases. The PennBrite zinc plating offers an excellent protection against corrosion with a distinctive bright Penn Elcom finish. A 27mm / 1 1/16" offset on the bottom half of the dish only, accommodates the corresponding edge extrusions and provides a flush and clean looking installation. Used when the top half of the latch is mounted on a Lidmaker extrusion.
Around the globe, the MOL® name is synonymous with high quality and dependability. Invented in 1995, the MOL® range of flight case latches revolutionised the industry and redefined standards in flight case locking. With its patented leaf-spring automatic opening system and its latch retainer that keeps the latch below the level of the dish while in the opened position, the MOL® range has yet to be surpassed in terms of advancement, durability, or prominence.
- With Patented MOL® Automatic Positioning Latch System
- Dish Width: 102mm / 4"
- Dish Height: 105mm / 4 1/8"
- Dish Depth: 13mm / 1/2"
- Offset: 27mm / 1 1/16" on Bottom Half of the Dish Only
- Lockable: No
- Finish: PennBrite
- Material: 1.2mm / 18 gauge Steel
- Weight: 0.22kg / 0.49lb
- Maximum Working Load Capacity: 90kg / 200lb
- Panel Cut-Out Size:
- Cut-Out Width: 78mm / 3"
- Cut-Out Height: 54mm + 28mm / 2 1/8" + 1 1/8"
- From Split to Hole Centre: 10mm / 3/8"
- Mounting Holes: 10 x 5.2mm / 3/16"
- Rivets Required for Installation: 10
- Suits L0906 Backplate